Data management performed by the Service Provider
To ensure a better user experience, we may request certain personal information from you, including but not limited to your name and email address. Specifically, we may request the following information:
- Name, email address, phone number, tax ID and bank account number
- Employee information, salary information, employer, working hours, employee status and the hours spent working
Using this information, we can provide you with a better user experience and customized service.
An exception to the above mentioned data is your phone number, which we specifically ask you to provide to protect your account with strong log-in security features.
How do we collect data?
You provide most of the data and information to Swipe Technologies Kft. by using the service. We collect data through the following processes:
- Registering on the platform or ordering a service / product
- By completing a voluntary test or questionnaire, providing feedback on the service on any of our message boards or emails
- By visiting the website and accepting the cookie settings
After your consent Swipe Technologies Kft. can receive information indirectly from the following sources:
- Your employer's HRM / payroll system
How will we use data?
We can use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To manage your order, request and account
- To send you emails with special offers about other products and services, that may be relevant to you
- To provide customized and relevant service
- To confirm your identity
- To confirm your balance
- To transfer to your bank account upon your request
- To send notification to your employer of your transactions
Managing registered data
The Service Provider, the employees designated for data management and the person performing the data processing are entitled to access the data registered by the User. The executive officer of the Service Provider is entitled to determine the access rights related to the data management process of the Service Provider. The Service Provider is entitled and obliged to transmit data to third parties for the purposes of obligations prescribed by law.
How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores your data on Microsoft Azure, North Europe region servers, encrypted and in compliance with all necessary precautions.
Swipe Technologies Kft. stores your data as long as you are an active user on the platform or for one (1) year. After this time frame expires, all your data will be permanently deleted. Except for those cases where we are obliged by law to store your data for an extended period of time,, in which case we will delete your data after the expiration of the time specified by law.
Swipe Technologies Kft. would like to send you information about products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
You can always request to unsubscribe from these emails.
If you do not wish to receive marketing emails, click HERE to unsubscribe.
What are your privacy rights?
The User is entitled to
- receive information on the facts related to the data processing before starting the data processing (right to prior information)
- upon request, the Service Provider shall provide their personal data and information related to their handling (right to access),
- upon request and in other cases specified in the Information Act the Service Provider shall correct or supplement their personal data (right to correction),
- upon request and in other cases specified in the Information Act, the Service Provider shall restrict the processing of personal data (the right to restrict data processing),
- upon request and in other cases specified in this chapter, the Service Provider shall delete their personal data (right to delete).
If the User submits a request for the exercise of any of the rights specified in the points above, the Service Provider is obliged to fulfill the procedures stated in the request within 15 days from the submission of the request, or if this is not possible, the Service Provider is obliged to inform the User about the reasons of it.
In the event that the User exercises their right to restrict or delete data, they acknowledge that the use of certain functions of Salarify is not possible in case of limited or terminated data management
Cookies are text files that are stored on your device (computer, phone) and contain standard Internet Log Information and visitor behavior. When you visit our sites, we are providing you a better user experience with the help of them.
Learn more about Cookies at allaboutcookies.org
- To keep you logged in
- To understand how you are using the website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are many types of cookies, but we only use the following ones:
- Functionality - Our company uses these cookies to recognise you when you visit our website and to remember your preferences. These include: the language in which the page is used or the location to which it belongs.
- Advertising - Our company uses these cookies to understand what content you read on the site, what links you use on the site, from what type of devices you use the site and from which IP addresses. In some cases, our company may grant limited access to this information to third parties for advertising purposes, so you may receive ads on other websites based on your behavior on our site.
How can you manage cookies?
You can set your browser to not accept and save cookies. You can find every information needed at allaboutcookies.org.
However, in some cases the features of our website may not work fully without cookies.
Last modified: May 1, 2019